The following is a list of the steps Doc Stone thinks you should take to ensure you have the best chance at collecting traffic to your PNP website and making sales.
Watch 1st Doc Stone Webinar – Overview of Profit Platform
Watch 1st Doc Stone Webinar – Handling 45 Websites at Once
1. Get Business Checking account
2. Review templates in “build a Site” panel
3. Make purchase at Domain Name Registrar like Godaddy or namecheap
4. Enter nameservers as ns1.mfcomdns.com and ns2.mfcomdns.com
5. Use “Build a Site” area to build your website
6. Integrate Paypal API, save settings in notepad on desktop.
7. Autoresponder and autoresponder setup-web forms, code cuts and an optin form
Add webform and autoresponder details to notepad file on your desktop.
8. Choose Upsell
9. Set Shipping price
10. Setup Lead Payout JV Settings
11. Test website, see techie lover’s area under Misc. Training
12. Add a new member in Administration, Members area
13. Login as new member, find make$$ panel
14. Collect html for 125×125 and 60×468 banners in notepad file on desktop
15. Collect email subject and texts for both Email#1 and Email#2
16. Collect blog entries for Blog entry#1 and Blog entry#2
17. Edit title, decription and keywords in SEO Optimization area in
Advanced Menu under Settings
18. Add Title, description, and Keywords to notepad file on desktop
19. Edit Optin-email and Add Follow-up Emails
20. 19. Login to wordpress blog, Update wordpress version, plugins, and themes if required
21. Edit General settings area with website name, your email, etc.
22. Configure akismet plugins to eliminate spam
23. Create 2nd webform in autoresponder using graphics of choice,
coolect html, add to notepad file on desktop
24. Edit Contact page, replace contact form with webform from
25. Add text widget to sidebar above all else, add webform to sidebar in
26. Configure adrotators and apply banners from other websites you have
27. add some blog entries or edit existing ones to your liking
28. Create Squeeze Page using Administration menu, squeeze page, use
webform used in blog and banners you saved.
29. Watch safelist and Traffic exchange Webinars and start marketing
I’d like to say thinks to Diane Van De Berg, Margaret Bridge, and Ana Dumois for their assistance and efforts in helping me build this list. Watch for a more detailed version coming soon.